[thechat] Humourous site

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Thu Jul 5 15:26:35 CDT 2001

first of all, my apologies for attaching a gif the other day

i've posted it on my evolt member site in case anybody's interested, or
wants to rip it off (please, feel free)

it's my BrainBench Certification Button --
http://members.evolt.org/rudy/brainbenchcertified.gif

speaking of humourous sites, my alltime favourite is

  The Web Page from Hell
  http://www.ecnet.net/users/gas52r0/Jay/

some of the content is screamingly funny

also, i recently (re)discovered Bud Uggly, which had been lost for so, so
long

   http://wackyadvice.com/bud/home.html

WARNING: you might have to ctrl-alt-del and relaunch your browser to regain
control of things like the buttons, right-click, etc.

rudy
http://rudy.ca/