[thechat] Fireworks-y Holidays Around the World

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 6 12:12:28 CDT 2001

William Anderson wrote on 6/7/01 11:50 am

>> >What's the big celebration with fireworks in your
>> >country? I'll do up a web page with the results, eh?
>>
>> In England, November 5th - Guy Fawkes' night
>
>Errr, Martin, you do live in the same country as me, right?  We do Guy
>Fawkes in Scotland too you know ... :)

Depends on which foot you kick with *grin*

Always seemed an English baying for blood kindathing to me.

Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland