[thechat] hi

mantruc javier at msm.cl
Fri Jul 6 16:10:28 CDT 2001

Erika Meyer wrote:

> >i got no clue who is on this list
>
> some dot com rioters, some subversive vegetarian cyclists, some
> fantasy and science fiction enthusiasts, an Abominable Snowman Effuse
> Anal Tibet fan, some beer enthusiasts, some whiskey enthusiasts, some
> car enthusiasts, some herbalists, and Bob.
>
> does that sound about right?

Sounds fun!

what do you mean by "herbalists"?

a- someone who takes advantage of the healing propoerties in herbs
(herbal-tea)
b- the downsides of this shit are loss fo memory and... (what else was
it?)

you can count me as:
-as vereterian wanna be but i love the taste of meat
-cyclist since 5 years old, love downhills
-music fan whatever can be felt as an art expression, not music made for
the market
-red wine enthusiast
-sports car enthusiast (the closest i am to making it true is that a guy
who recently moved to the building where i live parks his mid 80's
Porsche 944 close to my wife's Opel Corsa)
-ecologist
-anti-capitalist
-hopless dreamer
-hopeless romantic (married, crazy for her)

--
javier
http://mantruc.com