Fwd: [thechat] Is he talking about us?

Quackamoe quackamoe at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 17:09:49 CDT 2001

--- Martin <martin at members.evolt.org> wrote:

> And you wanna talk childbirth/care stuff guaranteed
> to get your
> parents/-inlaw worried, try a combination of:
>
> *) Home birth
> <http://www.sheilakitzinger.com/Homebirth.htm>

We did a homebirth with our second. It was great.
Went flawlessly. No problems at all. She's alive
and well to this day:

  http://terryfowler.com/baby/hyrum19.jpg

She's holding her nephew. The next birth we did at a
birthing center and good thing, he needed some oxygen
and a few other amenities. Like the baby monitor that
let us know he was having difficulties in the birth
canal.

  http://terryfowler.com/baby/hyrum6.jpg

Anyway, the homebirth was a way cool experience. I
even got to cut the umbilicle(al?) cord. Okay, 'nuff
for now.

Terry Fowler