[thechat] best place to live

Schaz schaz at ozemail.com.au
Thu Jul 12 01:36:42 CDT 2001

>err, that's winter. 23c is winter in queensland. (16-18c in south
>australia).
>
>summer is more like 35-45c for weeks on end (had a fairly hot summer last
>time around).
>
>don't fight us for hot summers. you even notice the diff between queensland
>and south australia. queensland has humidity. SA is very very dry
>sometimes - you can feel the sun roasting you.

yeh it is wonderful when the sweat wont even dry on you - could be worse I
could be living in Cairns where humidity reaches 100% and they get the
afternoon storm.

Isaac - do u guys down there get the pelting rain - u know the type that by
the time you've taken 1 step after it starts you are saturated?