[thechat] Wedding site

Kevin Stevens kjs at ratking.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 13:31:06 CDT 2001

I don't know about the rest of you, but the flame wars over the last couple
of days made me quite sad because evolt is usually such a friendly List.
Therefore, to give you all something a lot more cheerful to look at, I
announce my latest labour of love http://www.marriagemadeinvegas.co.uk .
This site, as you have probably guessed, is a chronicle of my recent wedding
to the lovely Heather in Las Vegas, and our honeymoon in Los Angeles and San
Francisco. There is a day to day journal of our adventures, and loads of
photos, as well as all the wedding stuff. Some of you who know me might be
interested in having a look. Those of you who don't but are curious as to
what I look like need only go as far as the first page, I'm the one not
wearing a dress. And please feel free to sign the guest book if you wish.
This isn't really a site critique, although if something is totally hosed
then please let me know. I just felt that after all the  nasty e-mails of
the last couple of days you might want to see something a bit more light
hearted.

Enjoy

Kev
kjs at ratking.co.uk

P.S. For some reason, despite being married and (supposedly) mature, I still
feel the need for my parents to be proud of what I do, so I pestered my Mum
for days to have a look at all my hard work. When she finally got around to
looking at the site her opinion was "Your grammar is horrible, and it made
my eyes hurt!".
Makes you wonder why you bother sometimes :)