[thechat] Milwaukee Beervolt 8-18

Daniel J. Cody djc at starkmedia.com
Tue Jul 17 11:00:46 CDT 2001

Hola -

Milwaukee beervolt tomorrow the 18th at the Milwaukee Ale House on Water
St, *lower level* deck outside around 6pm - drinks and appetizers on the
house

Husbands, wives, signifigant others, and partners are all encouraged and
welcomed. we're looking at probably our biggest gathering this year(10
or so) for fun, industry gossip, and monotonous chanting of the
evolt.org cult jingle! (evolt is great, evolt is good. 3 times 222,
knock on wood..) :)

(greg/miriam can one of you get ahold of jeremy? i dont have his new
address, thnx)

<tip type="networking">
Get to know people in the web dev industry in your area, you never know
when you'll meet someone who can hook you up with work..
</tip>
(weak, i know :)

.djc.