[thechat] Where is it winter, please?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at compaq.com
Wed Jul 18 16:05:15 CDT 2001

Hey Scott,

I tell folks here in Texas in July and August what I used to tell folks in
Cleveland, Ohio in January and February ....

"We LOVE this weather!
We must love this weather, right?
Otherwise we'd be morons for not moving!"

;-)

RonL. .... basking/baking in 'balmy' Houston!

Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my
terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental. Any resemblance
between the above and my own views is non-deterministic. The question of the
existence of views in the absence of anyone to hold them is left as an
exercise for the reader. The question of the existence of the reader is left
as an exercise for the second god coefficient. (A discussion of
non-orthogonal, non-integral polytheism is beyond the scope of this email).