[thechat] Austin Beervolt

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 20 11:11:15 CDT 2001

At 5:54 AM -0700 7/20/01, J. Blanchard wrote:

>This week and next week would be tough for me...so perhaps we should
>develop a cunning plan....like a proposed date and time and
>location...

Yeah, we could do that.

Dan's got the weekly beervolt in Milwaukee, which seems to work
pretty well. Some people will make it, some won't...but there's
another next week, so it's no big if you don't make one.

If there's interest, we could look into doing that.

>Bob, since you're in SA we could have a South Central Texas Beevolt,
>I am sure there are others in the SA area, if not you could just
>come up to Canyon Lake for some adult beverages...

I have no idea of who's here...but I'd like to get hooked up with
some web folk here.
Dex comes down from time to time, and I know there are a few others in Austin.

We'll get it together...

bob

--

bob davis