[thechat] What about the economy?

Schaz schaz at ozemail.com.au
Mon Jul 23 18:51:14 CDT 2001

from the pictures I saw he didn't even get to throw the extinguisher. also
it was totally uncalled for that:
1. the policeman shot him in the head numerous times
2. then the policeman reversed over him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes I know violent demonstrations are bad and I really hope they don't get
like that here when we have the CHOGM peeps here in a few weeks - I know
the sound of blackhawk helicopters flying overhead is a nice sound but I
prefer when they do it for fun not because some1 has just tried to snuff
the queen.

Schaz

At 11:40 PM 23/07/01, you wrote:
>He got shot after throwing a fire extinguisher at a police vehicle. I say
>its his own damn fault, as well as the rest of those friggin lunatics. They
>were dressed and looking for trouble in the pictures I've seen...
>
>Thanks,
>Ron White
><snip>
>didn't a guy get shot after cornering a policeman?
>
>i think that "violence at the g-8 summit" is fairly accurate...
></snip>

)O(
Giggles & Moonbeams
Schaz

- Get a taste for religion, Lick a Witch!

Please click on the sites below - they need your help!
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
http://www.thehungersite.com
http://www.therainforestsite.com
http://www.thekidsaidssite.com