[thechat] Nursery pics

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Wed Jul 25 01:17:37 CDT 2001

> The pics don't really show it, but it's not a bright yellow - it's
> more subtle, earth-toned.
>
> Think 'Turmeric' rather than 'Kodak'

the yellow i endured was about the brightest yellow possible. and the room
was large and oddly shaped (very, very non-standard ceiling also).

but still, watch out for strange behaviour. jk.

did you do all the painting yourself?

we've got the basics ready to sand spots and fill holes, and then it'll be
time to pick some colours and get painting. gabrielle won't let me paint the
pantry ultra-bright lime green (don't know why she cares - no one but us
will see it.)