[thechat] Nursery pics

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Jul 25 12:03:01 CDT 2001

Re: Star-shaped lamps: the best are handmade ones from recycled paper
(made in US I think) ... there are some made in India ones that I've
heard have been known to scorch...

btw WATCH OUT for Xmas lights and stuff like that: we had a little
glow stick flashlight with a glitter ball on the end that my daughter
loved (made in China) until it went whack, and started heating up, to
the point that the plastic burned her hands.

I've heard of similar stuff happening with malfunctioning Xmas tree lights.

Erika