[thechat] What about the economy?

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Jul 25 14:41:34 CDT 2001

Bill Haenel wrote on 25/7/01 8:31 pm

>> Insert your own country's failings here >   <
>
>My country's failing is that it is inhabited by imperfect human beings, who
>are responsible for choosing some of the imperfect human beings to be
>responsible for selecting several other imperfect human beings so that they
>may be picked through by the larger group of imperfect human beings to
>basically manage everything.
>
>But it could certainly be worse.

Yup. It would be truely terrible if the imperfect human beings in
charge could claim that they're not imperfect, and the imperfect
human beings who provide the overall imperfect population with
imperfect guidance of the imperfect governance could deny that their
guidance has imperfections which tend to inequitably favour the imperfect
human beings who already have the imperfect power.

Oh wait...

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland