[thechat] Watch for me on the news tonight!

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Fri Jul 27 15:45:38 CDT 2001

Martin wrote:
> >>Access: it's a database for one. It's a database for hundreds! It's a
> >>database for millions!
> >
> >Did someone say database-level locking?
>
> You mean locking so *no-one* can use such an unmitigated
> disaster of a system spec?

Wha? You mean Excel is not a great front-end for database-backed web
applications!

I am shocked!

In all seriousness - the exec sounds like he might have a useful idea.
Pretty cool to let people collaborate on a grand scale. But this person
should not be allowed to determine any of the technologies used. :-)

	- joe <http://www.artlung.com/>