[thechat] Hanging Song (was More baby photos..)

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Wed Aug 1 10:39:58 CDT 2001

> Google sez it be from one a them thar Ren & Stimpy songs:

Doh.  Forgot to Google it before asking. I should have known it would have come from one of those lesser known chasms of wisdom.  I was hoping it would have been the Duke, or Patton, or someone cool like that.

> http://www.toptown.com/dorms/xyno/lyrics.html

I think to get the full impact of the lyrics, you really have to hear them in context...
http://www.toptown.com/dorms/xyno/au/hanging_song.au

Seth

... And let's see what the ol' random quote picker picks for us this time...

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."  -Mark Twain

Nice...

Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103