[thechat] Check out this site!

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Thu Aug 2 00:00:53 CDT 2001

On Aug 1, Dave McLean had something to say about Re: [thechat] Check out...

>On 8/1/01 20:53, Warden, Matt wrote:
>
>>> 'Cept the thing is, I don't know my exact IQ so I used their rough guide.
>>> And I've never taken an SAT... but everything else was by the book true.
>>
>> Well, i know you pretty well, and i can say you'd get around a 1870 on the
>> SAT. Put that in.
>
>If I knew what an SAT score even remotely looked like I might catch the
>joke... but....

Not much of a joke. Just me taking every opportunity to goof on
canadians...

SAT scores are from 0 to 1600, but you get like 200 points for filling in
your name and like 300 points for not spitting or extinguishing your
cigarrette on the answer sheet.

I think I got a 201.

--
mattwarden