[thechat] (great spam) FW: Urgent Assistance

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Aug 2 09:54:29 CDT 2001

i can't tell you how many of these i've seen in various forms of snail mail.
always on very impressive parchment, seals and all. all they want is a
couple thousand of your US$ as a show of good faith or to cover this or that
cost. except for the fact that they sound like a poorly written episode of
'gilligan's island' they're pretty convincing

spinhead