[thechat] Announcement!!

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Aug 2 09:58:44 CDT 2001

love the hair color! i've always secretly wished i had my brother-in-laws
bright orange shock (not red; listed as 'orange' on his california driver's
license.) have a friend who i finally convinced to grow a mustache (we
needed to do SOMETHING for his poor face) and in spite of his wimpy thin
brown hair, he grew a huge orange mustache that made him look like some kind
of crazed scottish warrior

might not work for a cute little girl, though

spinhead