[thechat] Announcement!!

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Thu Aug 2 10:53:35 CDT 2001

can i rescind the 'wimpy' in front of 'brown' ?

i've had my mustache since i was 14, and i've often wondered what i'd look
like without it. if i was better with photoshop i guess i'd know.

my wife's hair is 44" long (she's only 63" long) but i've always told her,
it's her hair, cut it if she wants. she says the same for my tache; 22
years, neither one of us has tried it

spinhead