[thechat] New IIS worm humour

Charles Wilson lists at charlesw.com
Sun Aug 5 22:01:25 CDT 2001

It is even more interesting that he lives on Apache rd.

http://slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=01/08/05/0433219&cid=158

 From the link:
"This guy's computer is infected and attacking me every 10 minutes or so. I went to his web page and
found this resume which indicates the guy is a Windows2000 expert and Network Technician!"

Later in the comments:
"Look at his street address..."

His Street Addr. (from his online resume) is on "APACHE" BLVD., TEMPE, AZ 85281

Apache is a Open-Source webserver that competes with closed-source webservers such as Microsoft's
Internet Information Service (IIS).

Thus, irony.
I thought I would explain that so everyone could appreciate the Sunday joke.

-charles wilson

====
I program Coldfusion websites and work with teams to design websites that work and are nice to look
at.
I'm looking for a really fun company to join that has what people call "a positive work enviroment".

I don't want an Aeron chair, either.
====