[thechat] Quick Check .. Any Errors?

Michele Foster michele at wordpro.on.ca
Thu Aug 9 09:33:20 CDT 2001

Hi Folks,

This doesn't really belong on thelist.  I hate to populate thelist with
this.  Hopefully no one minds my real quick request on here.

Here's the main site, http://www.elitemotelprop.com

Can someone visit and then click on Souvenir Store (either the link on the
top right or the one called Local Souvenirs in the left nav.).

The client has been saying for the past few days that he can't get to the
store.  It works fine on my end, all referring links and directly.  The
client is on AOL in Maryland.

If you get an error, could you please let me know.

Thanks everyone,

Michele

Now, so that this still fits in with thechat ....

DannyTheCat is very happy today .. the critter is gone and life is back to
normal.  I've noticed a huge difference between how dogs and cats react to
"things" being in their domain. The dogs, at my parents, still months after
a critter being in their house, consistently go to check out the area to see
if its there still or again.  It's odd, the cats haven't so much as looked
at the cable vent.  As soon as the bat was removed, both cats settled right
down and slept.  Different species, different reactions.