[thechat] The new Napster?

Shaun M. Anderson ShaunAnderson at smarttech.com
Tue Aug 28 10:34:50 CDT 2001

My (current) personal favorite is Morpheus (http://www.musiccity.com).  I
believe that it runs the same way as KaZaA, (And on the same network) but it
doesn't install that pseudo-Smart tag thing.

It'll DL pieces of the whole file from separate sources and put them back
together after you've got the whole thing.  If you DL a few different files
at a time, it'll max out my cable connection.  The only problem that I've
found is that it kinda slows down my computer when it's running ;-)

Shaun