[thechat] Re: [thelist] Office Furniture

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Thu Sep 6 19:30:00 CDT 2001

> > So what's everybody like to use?
>
> Personally I go for a Microsoft Wheelmouse Optical and a Wacom PenPartner
> tablet. No probs so far.

the 5 button and wheel optical explorer intellimousey thing from MS.

i have the three extra buttons customised to close active window, switch to
last used app, and show desktop. very useful.

i've never had a problem with it and now found that i struggle to put up
with my 3 button+wheel logitech ball mouse at home.

isaac

(08)83320545 | www.triplezero.com.au | isaac at triplezero.com.au