[thechat] Fear and Loathing...

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Sep 7 20:00:53 CDT 2001

Watery? Weak? Something was definitely wrong. I've had it bottled and on
tap, and it was a robust, sweet/spicy ale with real attitude, not just a
pretty label.

Maybe they were cutting it with water, like it was expensive Scotch. (I,
however, perplex bartenders by ordering my Talisker neat. I like the
anguishing smoky burn, thank you very much.)

spinhead