[thechat] Palestinians

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Tue Sep 11 11:53:47 CDT 2001

Ron White wrote on 11/9/01 5:43 pm

>They just showed the asswipe Palestinians celebrating in the streets...

Could have been celebrating football results - impossible to tell from
the pictures.

>Now
>THAT vermin needs to be wiped off the face of the Earth...

Goes both ways - I seem to remember celebrations in the US when
Tripoli was bombed.

There's no "We're the good guys" defence on either side, and certainly
not when the response is "They killed some of our people, so they're
all vermin and need to be wiped off the face of the earth"

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland