[thechat] Palestinians

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Wed Sep 12 06:44:48 CDT 2001

Ron White wrote on 12/9/01 12:34 pm

>What part do you think was crap John? I'd really like to know...
>
>Thanks,
>Ron White
>
>>Right, that's enough.  Until this guy packs this
>>crap in, I'm off this list, effective immediately.

Too late, Ron, he's unsubbed.

Remember yesterday when Erika was responding to Kev:
>Kev wrote:
>
>>If you don't like the opinions of the Chat then go
>>elsewhere. This is a time for being with the ones you love and thinking of
>>those who have been hurt or killed, not for flinging caustic remarks.
>
>While I agree with the second part of the statement, I wouldn't
>encourage Ron to leave the chat because we are offended by his
>remarks.

Now would be a good time for you to be equally consiliatory

and find somewhere else to vent:
>Ron could probably find a forum where the general sentiment runs
>toward "kill them all."  Would that be a better place for him?

Cheers
Martin

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland