[thechat] Palestinians - did you all read the entire thing before responding?

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Wed Sep 12 06:51:57 CDT 2001

I CC'd his address directly. I was not venting, I was responding to others
emails, quite soberly and unemotionally. Tamara wrote an erroneous email
about the situation in the Middle East, I provided the correct facts, how is
that wrong? I responded to your email from yesterday, how is that wrong? I
told Erika, that I don't think a race of people should be wiped out, how is
that wrong? Did everyone stop reading where I stood by my original opinion?

Thanks,
Ron White