[thechat] Palestinians - did you all read the entire thing before responding?

iris laren4 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 08:41:31 CDT 2001

'correct facts'?
no such thing!
history is written by the victors and rulers.
there's always more than one way of looking at things
and most of these views are a product of cultural and
social conditioning.
i think the whole 'west' needs to take some time to
think about this without letting the media or
questionable cultural values cloud the judgement.

iris