[thechat] Palestinians

Scott Dexter sgd at ti3.com
Wed Sep 12 18:03:23 CDT 2001

> in the US media). I do find it disturbing that the US has essentially
> already made its decision on the nature of its response (military, and
> "dramatic") and is now just looking for the target. At what point are

Think for a second about the psychology (and politics) behind making
such a stand. It's required. Any delay in making such assertions would
be seen as weakness. I'm sure the Bush administration will act in an
orderly, surgical manner to deal with this crisis. Believe me, there are
other officials (McCain anyone?) who would have already gone running
into the Middle East with a shot gun.

sgd