[thechat] Palestinians

Sam-I-Am sam at sam-i-am.com
Thu Sep 13 08:55:37 CDT 2001

that same thought occured to me on my way home last night.
I'm not sure I share your faith in the administration, but I agree that
outraged, knee-jerk bluster is *exactly* what the country needed to hear
from it's leader at that time. Lets hope more thought is happenning
behind the scenes.

I'm curious now about this "new kind of war" .. what does that mean ?

Sam