[thechat] Airlines

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Thu Sep 13 18:22:19 CDT 2001

not on small planes... like the Horizon puddle jumpers I have to take
to get to Arcata... curtains separate the passengers from the cockpit.

In fact, several months back, a crazy guy busted in the cockpit on a
Horizon flight and tried to grab the controls.  The pilots and
passengers had to fight him off and restrain him.

Maybe they lock the doors on larger flights.  It may be the pilots
were lured out (by the attacks on flight attendants) rather than
forced out.