[thechat] Airlines

Ron White ronwhite at members.evolt.org
Fri Sep 14 09:49:43 CDT 2001

I could not agree with you more Martin... No one is going to lob a nuke at
us or any of our Allies since doing so would instantly turn their country
into a radioactive wasteland... A defense "shield" does nothing to stop the
actual threats to all of our safety... We need to stop the dude driving the
truck with the bomb in it; we need to stop the guy in the overcoat with 20
lbs of C4 strapped to him, etc. Lasers sure as hell ain't gonna do that...

Thanks,
Ron White