[thechat] last pictures

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Fri Sep 14 10:34:31 CDT 2001

http://www.framerate.net/

"Framerate.net would like to express our deepest sympathies at the
events of September 11, 2001 in New York City, Washington DC and
Pennsylvania. Our prayers go out to all those affected by this
tragedy.
Photographer and native New Yorker, John Labriola was in WTC1, on the
71st floor at 8:45 AM when the first plane struck; luckily he escaped
with his life. His photos speak volumes. Please click here to read
John's story.
Several of these photos clearly show the faces of rescue workers and
civilians - it is our hope that loved ones and coworkers may be able
to use these photos to accurately identify missing persons associated
with the tragedy on September 11."

If it's slow, you can try here too:

http://www.phatmax.net/wtc/wow.php

It's really stunning. The images are ... I don't know what to say about them.

(found through MetaFilter)

bob

--
bob davis