[thechat] Wanna see something scary?

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Tue Sep 18 14:55:20 CDT 2001

I do indeed hope your tongue's in your cheek . . . oh; wait; this might have
been caused by the same programming fluke that accidentally created a flight
simulator in MS Excel, or the spell-checking issue with Word that changed
certain unsavory phrases into a Certain Political Leader's name.

Yeah, that's it. Coupla typos, that's all. [note: tongue firmly in cheek -
conscious effort to lighten my own dark mood]

spinhead