[thechat] Change of pace... Star Wars (the film, not the other thing)

Bob Davis bobd at members.evolt.org
Thu Sep 20 09:28:07 CDT 2001

At 3:13 PM +0000 9/20/01, you wrote:

>A review of the Ep1 DVD has appeared on theforce.net:
>http://www.theforce.net/episode1/tfndvdreview.shtml

Looks cool.

Lucas is never done with it, is he? In a way, I suppose I understand.
It's his, and if it can be better, he has to make it better!

>Isn't there a force.net person on here or thelist?

I think there's a planet-tolkien.com person...it's one of the Lord of
the Rings sites.

I'd have to look in the archives.

>Anway..... /me drools

I thought the movie was "ok"...and JarJar should have been
eliminated. I might feel differently about JarJar if I were 5, but
I'm not.  I'd really much rather the next one not be a kids movie.

bob

--
bob davis
bobd at members.evolt.org