[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

Isaac Forman isaac at triplezero.com.au
Fri Sep 21 01:17:16 CDT 2001

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newslink/nat/newsnat-21sep2001-41.htm

Who came up with that name? Do they have a group of creatives sitting around
namestorming?

How about Operation Mega Justice?

Operation A Spoonful of Justice
Operation Bucket O' Justice
Operation Scapegoat
Operation I'm Counting to Three...
Operation Lashings of Justice
Operation Spanking
Operation Dead or Alive
Operation After-School Detention

Whoever registered operationinfinitejustice.com must be feeling pretty
stupid... And .net, .org, .ws...

For the colour scheme, I'm thinking blood red on white (Taliban flag is
white for those who are not aware).

As for a logo, I hear they're planning on running a competition for this...
winner gets to launch the first missile.

---
President Bush urged global support for his war on terrorists, warning the
world: "either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
---

Does that mean that those who don't support military retaliation are "with
the terrorists"?

isaac