[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

Bill Haenel bhaenel at twcny.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 09:14:44 CDT 2001

> Don't think he is advocating that previously neutral states
> choose to enter
> the fray on one side or the other.  Instead, he is sending a message to
> states that harbor or support terrorists: "Join in eliminating
> the terroists
> or be considered on the side of terrorists.  There is no middle ground"
>
> Norman

I think you're exactly right, and I think it would be unwise for him to do
anything else at this time. However, without saying specifically what you
just said, he leaves a bit of ambiguity that might cause concern in the
minds of those who do not wish to be involved. But he also leaves ambiguity
in the minds of those who might purposefully interfere with bringing the
perps to justice, which was undoubtedly his (and his writers' / cabinet's)
intention.

BH