[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

spinhead evolt at spinhead.com
Fri Sep 21 13:59:32 CDT 2001

Bill, I genuinely appreciate your feelings. I'm saddened to have to tell you
that, as an old guy who's seen a bit of human nature, I think we're in for
(best case) a VietNam with live coverage, or (worst case) Islam versus the
West.

Even with deep fervent religious beliefs which prepare me for either (or
neither (or both,)) I'm still scared.

spinhead