[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

Bill bhaenel at twcny.rr.com
Fri Sep 21 20:20:20 CDT 2001

WAHOO!

That's what I'm talking about...great ideas. They're out there, and as I
said, I have faith in people to bring them to the surface. We on this list
can't be the only ones thinking this way. And if we are, we have a whole lot
of work to do. I think you should send your thoughts to the NY Times, the
Enquirer, Oprah, and every member of Congress with a mailbox.

This is what being an American is supposed to be about. Not just sitting and
whining and letting things bring us down, but taking action against whatever
it is that is corrupt, especially when it's our own leadership. We are not
our government or our politicians, we are the people who know in our hearts
what's really just and humane. We are the ones who can make a change if we
want to.

Excellent. Thank you so much for your conviction. I
pray/hope/meditate/whatever it does not ever become stifled by the fear that
you are in the minority.

God bless you, Judah, and all who are not willing to give up on our ability
to make a true and meaningful difference.

BH