[thechat] name of Operation Infinite Justice to be changed

isaac isaac at members.evolt.org
Sun Sep 23 20:20:38 CDT 2001

> I want the US to form an international coalition that combines the
> intelligence resources of the best and the brightest to track down the
> people responsible for these recent acts.  I want international
> commitment
> to bringing these people to trial, preferably by pressuring host
> countries,
> by strategic special operations strikes if necessary.

I would add some attempts at positive US/Western PR in countries where
children are being raised to view the West as the enemy. Without that, if
you kill this batch of terrorists, another wave will arise behind them. It
has been said many times that these areas of the world are only ever at
peace when they are at war.

That's why bombing countries with food is not such a stupid idea. The added
benefit of food bombing is that a fed country is harder to keep oppressed.
Who said that any country is only three meals from civil unrest? (I can't
find the quote online, but it might've been Mao). A starving man worries
first about finding food, and second about taking action against leaders who
do nothing to bring food to their people.

This morning in Java, groups of Muslims were visiting hotels, demanding to
see guest lists, and making threats against Westerners. If the West wages
war on Islam, those men would return to get those guests who were not viewed
as welcome.

An Australian journalist visited Pakistan and travelled the Khyber Pass
(televised last night). He encountered no single person who didn't view bin
Laden favourably.

isaac