[thechat] West v. East (was: civilized vs. uncivilized)

Joe Crawford jcrawford at avencom.com
Wed Sep 26 19:31:54 CDT 2001

Erika, pehaps in lieu of this debate here we can just provide you with
some histories from around the world on the second world war?

I can't see that you're understanding any of the points being made about
the fact that sometimes, war is a necessary pastime for humanity.

War = Bad, Very Bad -- which is as much as I'm understanding from you at
the moment. :-(

Your vision of the world is utopian, and worthwhile, but fails to
convince me to become a Quaker. :-\

	- Joe