[thechat] animals

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Fri Sep 28 08:04:00 CDT 2001

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001 07:16:06 -0500, "Luther, Ron"
<Ron.Luther at compaq.com> wrote:

> (Former zoo docent - who spent a lot of time "doing the reptile
thing".
> Hey, they're quiet, low maintenance, and hypoallergenic!)

Lucky bugger, I love reptiles. Cool creatures.

Well, they'll do me until InGen get their act together and I can buy my
own Steg.

> From: Andrew Forsberg [mailto:andrew at thepander.co.nz]
> How about a 'weird'n'wonderful evolt pet competition'?

Can I enter Dave?

Now, you should understand, he's not exactly alive... in fact he's made
out of Blu-tak, but he sits on top of my monitor looking serene.

His ears are made out of buttons.

G. "Not enough coffee == Ralph Wiggum mode"