[thechat] animals

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Fri Sep 28 16:49:02 CDT 2001

At 04:37 PM 9/28/2001, you wrote:
>Martin?  I thought his background was in whiskey-drinking and folk-singing.
>
>"and if moonshine don't kill me I'll live till I die..."
>
>It would be kind of cool if you could program those fish to sing what you
>want them to sing....  Like Nirvana or Phish or Clancy Bros or
>something.  My daughter's totally enthralled by them (the fish, not the bands).

http://www.ai.mit.edu/~vona/bass/bass.html :)

Don't know if you could get a full song in there, though...

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato
"There is so much to be said in favor of modern journalism.
By giving us the opinions of the uneducated it keeps us in
touch with ignorance of the community." - Oscar Wilde