[thechat] Jedi Knight now an official religion in the UK...

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Mon Oct 8 15:08:11 CDT 2001

At 11:07 PM 10/8/2001, you wrote:
>I am an atheist, or I want to think that. And most of the

What? With a name like Jesus? <shock> :O

>times when I am into a discussion about religion people keep
>saying that it's easier to "believe in nothing". Well, on the

I'm an atheist too, but some people are agnostic. The agnostic accepts the
possibility that god exists, but believes that it is impossible to verify it.

I wonder if there's a school that will teach me the ways of the Force. I've
always fantasised about weilding super powers and kicking Evil's ass. But I
want to be a Sorcererer ala Merlin rather than someone like Spiderman ;)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant