[thechat] FW: Protesters

Erika Meyer emeyer at lclark.edu
Wed Oct 10 12:33:03 CDT 2001

>Some of the villages had brutal squires who served the castle and
>were in turn protected by them from revolt. Consequently the castle
>inhabitants were warm and well fed. They pursued courtly dance,
>philosophy, and the arts.

and they happily made hot imaginary love to the goddesses of blonde:
Britney Spears, Christina Agulara, and Pamela Sue Anderson.

http://www.planetwaves.net/pogo.html

>The Many Tapestries
>     The castle markets sold many tapestries and embroidered
>hangings. The castle dwellers bought the ones they liked best to
>hide the walls.

Do you like Britney better with the snake or without the snake?
Or would you rather watch football tonight?
Or perhaps that blonde on Fox news...

>  But there were always other minstrels ready to sing.

MTV, CMT, or VH1?

Erika