[thechat] Star Trek Enterprise

Ben Dyer ben_dyer at imaginuity.com
Wed Oct 10 14:09:02 CDT 2001

At 02:05 PM 10/10/2001, you wrote:
>now.  good old star trek.  they just ran farpoint
>station on bbc2.  another good first episode.

Heh.  I've been ODing on Science Fiction lately.  Here in the States, TNN
ran a TNG marathon last week and my TiVo was running on overdrive trying to
record them all.  That, plus Enterprise, plus trying to keep up with
Farscape and I just bought the first season of Stargate SG-1 on DVD.

I'm going through my TV phase.  Within a few weeks, I'll burn out and end
up not watching TV for like a month.

--Ben

http://www.imaginuity.com/
"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly
while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato
"There is so much to be said in favor of modern journalism.
By giving us the opinions of the uneducated it keeps us in
touch with ignorance of the community." - Oscar Wilde