[thechat] Time travel exists

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Oct 11 15:05:52 CDT 2001

As one who is younger than all those you mentioned, but only by a year at
most, it is a wonder to me what a person can call old.  Age is a state of
mind.

Another wonder to me on Star Trek (pick your flavor), beyond no one ever
getting promoted, is the inability over hundreds of years to get reliable
video from any away team.  Sure we can use sensors over thousands of parsecs
and tell you if there are any humanoids within x number of light years, but
we can't transmit video a few hundred miles!

Love the show, but sometimes ya gotta wonder.

Norman (1953)