[thechat] FW: Protesters

Martin martin at members.evolt.org
Thu Oct 11 15:19:14 CDT 2001

Ron White wrote on 11/10/01 9:07 pm

>Tara, you treated the critic's comments with more dignity than they
>warranted.
>
>Freda
>
>Why is that, Freda? His opinion doesn't matter?? Are you the kind of person
>that thinks another person is worthless because his/her opinion is different
>than yours? That statement certainly screams that...

Ron, I didn't see that at all. The statement was that Jeremy's comments
undeserving of dignity, not Jeremy himself.

Cheers
Martin
(staying out of whether I agree with any position put forward so far)

email: martin at easyweb.co.uk             PGP ID: 0xA835CCCB
       martin at members.evolt.org      snailmail: 30 Shandon Place
  tel: +44 (0)774 063 9985                      Edinburgh,
  url: http://www.easyweb.co.uk                 Scotland