[thechat] FW: Protesters

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Oct 11 17:30:27 CDT 2001

Erika Wrote:
> And even if I never change anything and just irritate people,
> at least no one can say I didn't try.

I don't agree with alot (ok, most) of the things you post Erika, but it seems that you never contribute without thinking your reactions through and having genuinely strong points to support your arguments.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and opinions.  That's what makes these discussions so interesting, it's what broadens their perspective, and it's what gives them real value.

I tend to stay out of the really deep/philosophical/religious/heated discussions on thechat, but we (us lurkers) ARE reading, and we ARE interested in what ALL Y'ALL have to say.

If anyone could turn me from the "ugly american" warmonger that I am, it'd be you.

So keep trying. :)

Regards,

Seth

"The most likely way for the world to be destroyed, most experts agree, is by accident.  That's where we come in; we're computer professionals.  We cause accidents."  -Nathaniel Borenstein
Seth Bienek
Digitaris Technologies, Inc.
tel (972) 690-4131, ext. 103
fax (972) 690-0617