[thechat] eventer? (was: war)

Paul Cowan paul at wishlist.com.au
Sun Oct 14 17:46:11 CDT 2001

> It's a term used to describe a 'type' of horse. Type in inverted
> quotes because it's not tied to any specific breed (that I know of).

Oh, thank god for that.

I misread it, thought you were saying that Richard I was an EVOLTER.

Hmmm... I wonder....

From: lionheart_1157 at hotte-maile.com
To: thelist at lists.evolt.com
Subjecte: Cannot get ye HTML email to sende

Hark all,

When I sendeth an email of HTML using yon CDONTS server-side objecttes, the
HTML cometh out all scrambled like the break-fasting meal of a madwoman. The
missive appeareth as plaine texte, with the tagges of HTML embedded therein,
rather than an properly-formatted and most comely rich text formatte. Know
ye what causeth this?

Hope to hear from you anon,

Rich1.

<tippe type="crusading" author="Richard I">
Hollowed-out saracen heddes maketh most excellent drinking vessels for mead
or cider.
</tippe>